I added the syrup and the expresso to taste, so feel free to add more or less of each as you mix it up, it's all about what you like!
I decided to portion the cheesecake into some small jars because, well, desserts just look cute in these jars! If you want to make a whole cheesecake, you can make the filling and pour it into a graham pie crust and it should fit perfectly.
This recipe was adapted from the Philadelphia No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe, and makes enough for 6 jars.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake (No Bake)
- 1 package (250 grams) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup
- 4 - 6 tbsps strong coffee or expresso, cooled
- 1 tub (500 mL) cool whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- whipped cream for topping, if desired
- Combine the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and 1/2 tbsp sugar in a bowl (if not using a pre-made graham pie crust)
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of 6 jars or small serving dishes and place them in the refrigerator until the cheesecake is ready
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, pureed pumpkin, syrup, and expresso until smooth
- Carefully fold in the whipped topping until well mixed
- Divide the cheesecake evenly between the 6 jars
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
- Top with whipped cream if you are feeling snazzy