I have no experience with cooking pork tenderloin, but when I saw this recipe on skinnytaste.com it immediately went on the menu for that week!
This is an incredibly easy recipe, and the pork tenderloin came out super juicy and flavourful. When topped with the mango salsa you will find yourself wolfing the meal down!
Mmmm my mouth is watering, I think I will need to make this again soon.
I served this with some brown coconut rice and it was a tasty quick meal. Perfect for those busy weeknights. This recipe makes about 4 servings when served with rice or bread on the side. Original recipe is from skinnytaste.com.
Sweet and Spicy Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 cup sweet red chili sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with tin foil
- Mix together the garlic and ginger, and rub it all over the pork loin
- Place the pork on the prepared pan, and cook for about 30 minutes (40 - 45 minutes total after the addition of the glaze)
- In a small bowl, mix together the chili sauce, honey, and sriracha
- After 30 minutes, brush the sauce all over the tenderloin two to three times (about every five minutes) until the pork tenderloin is cooked
- When cooked, remove from oven and slice into medallions
- Serve with mango salsa (recipe below)