Close by where I work there is a little cafe that serves fresh soup, sandwiches, salads and pasta that is prepared daily. My favourite things to order when I decide to treat myself there are the wraps. They are massive, grilled to perfection in the panini press, and full of fresh vegetables.
Right now my favourite thing is their smoked salmon wraps. They are amazing!
When we received several cans of tasty smoked salmon recently (straight from BC!) I knew I had to re-create the flavours of that wrap at home. I just love how all of these flavours come together!
This makes four wraps.
Smoked Salmon Wraps
- 400 grams smoked salmon
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- cream cheese
- mixed greens
- raspberry vinaigrette
- 4 whole wheat tortillas or pita bread
- Spread some cream cheese on each of the wraps
- Add 1/2 to 1 cup mixed greens each, and top with the sliced red bell pepper
- Top with the smoked salmon and drizzle on the raspberry vinaigrette
- Wrap it up, and enjoy!